Monday, May 3, 2010

The week.

It's a week, "the" week. Exactly one week till I fly out into the sky. I am so very excited, but also so very scared. I keep telling myself it's going to be alright, because I know it will be. But I have that little something, that little piece of my mind, waiting, anxiously for the return home to the safe and known. I have waited exactly 21 extra days for this day to arrive, and in just 7 more it'll be thankfully here. I still have so much to do, so much to do in so little time. But the things unfinished will just be a reminder of my return home, in the long coming months.

I've spent as much time as I possibly can with "us" the family and friends. Imprinting each note of laughter. For it will be a while till I'll be able to hear. Imprinting each scent familiar to this home. For it will be a while till I'll be able to smell. Imprinting each characteristic of their faces. For it will be a while till I'll be able to see.

I've too, spent alot of time alone. Too much time, because time alone leaves too much time to think. To think of what could have been. What maybe should have been. But cannot, not for a while any way.


23rd April 2010
Matthew Czabotar's 18th Birthday party. Gabbirielle is part of MY band.
Photobucket

24th April 2010
Saturday night. Sam St. Jack's 18th. I love Tom's golden syrup bong.
Photobucket
30th April 2010

10past6 abandon house party. A shame it got cancelled. Damn popo.
Photobucket

1st May 2010
That's right, I made it into the background of a picture. Fuck yes.
Photobucket
Waited in the wrong fucking line. Got lost inside.

Received Today
Inbox Message details:
Subject: You leave in a week :(
Date: 05/05/2010
Time: 9:00am
Type: Text message
Sent Message details:
Subject: I know. But that gives us 7 days, 21 more days than before.
Date: 05/05/2010
Time: 1:55pm
Type: Text message
To: Gabgab Hall <+61411......>

To help me along..
1. Ave M 2:32 Charles-François Gounod
2. Clair De Lune 4:28 Debussy
3. Des Pas Sur La Neige 4:17 Debussy
4. Kanon In D 4:25 Johann Pachelbel
5. Nocturnes 7:50 Debussy
6. New World Symp 4:38 Antonín Dvořák
7. Watermark 2:26 Enya


To those close, I love you. To those who've hurt me, I Forgive you. To those I've left behind, I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment