Saturday, May 15, 2010

"A clouded mind"

Friday the 14th of May 2010.

Australia 3:47pm

Austria 9:47am



The language barrier is really starting to shit me. I wish so very much I could speak to my grandparents. I think I'm getting better but it's still so very limited. My mind is still so hazy too. I think the jet lag and lack of sleep is starting to get to me. I also think I've been eating to much.


I want to go exploring into the backyard but it's too wet and it wont stop raining, and I feel a cold possibly approaching which is bad, very bad.


I wish everyone was with me. I wish everyone was here with me to go explore. To keep me company when the sky is glum. to make me happy when I am sad, to be here, always. To help make the mistakes. To experience all the life lessons.



Photobucket

This one's for Brittney

Photobucket


To help me through I was listening to my quite large indie/rock playlist from 2007 all the way through to 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment