Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Home sweet home"

Wednesday the 12th of May 2010

Australia 7:00am

Austria The bell tower just ticked 1:00am.


It was nice. To walk through those big front doors to a place where I am a child again.


Munich airport, Germany. To walk through those arrival gates, to see my grandparent's faces light up was overwhelming. The feeling of happiness brought tears to my eyes. The feeling of accomplishment brought joy to my heart. The feeling of home brought warmth and serenity to my soul.


I cannot wait for the sun. For light to illuminate the fields, filled with flowers and trees and so, so much more. I cannot wait for the sun, so I can go explore. I cannot wait for the sun, to warm my ever dulling skin.


My room

Photobucket


The candle lit night. Waldkirchen

Photobucket


My lovely friend Gabbi sends her love in a box. A memory of her.

Photobucket


I'm starting to sink into a slumber, Regina Spektor bringing me to a place of dreams. Goodnight world.


Australia 2:04pm

Austria 8:04am


"I just seen a chocolate rabbit run it's little heart out. A green Audi was chasing it." - I love how there is so much nature everywhere, everywhere you look.


Australia 2:15pm

Austria 8:15am

"The sun's just shone through the clouds."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment