Friday, May 7, 2010

Final goodbye

So this is it. My last weekend home. The big send off.

The week started with work of course...
Then finishes in party town.

Monday:
7:30am - 3:30pm. Work at the seedling factory. Complete jobs you would have never thought existed. With Amy
Tuesday:
7:30am - 2:30pm. Work at the seedling factory.
3:30pm - 4:00pm. Optometrist appointment. OPSM
6:30pm - 2:00am. Carnegies quiz night with 1/2 priced cocktails. With Manang Michelle
Wednesday:
7:30am - 2:30pm. Amy picked me up for work.
5:30pm - 5:45pm. Pick up meine automobile Jon.
5:45pm - 10:00pm. Visit Ondrej.
Thursday:
7:00am - 7:01am. Called in sick at work. Had such a good day Wednesday, that I didn't want to ruin it with a shit day today.
3:30pm - 4:30pm. Picked up Mish and brought her to the mall with me. Bought myself a lovely floral dress for tonight. While she bought herself some candy. Thank you so much for the journal.
6:30pm - 6:45pm. Picked up Brittney for a night out in town Fremantle.
8:00pm - 2:00am. Fucking good night.
Friday:
9:00am - All day. I got to spend the day cleaning my home today. Did a few loads of washing for my luggage case too.
Saturday:
9:30am - 12:30pm. Seventh day Adventist church.
3:30pm - 4:00pm. Amy came round to figure out her outfit while I skyped Brittney.
6:30pm - 7:00pm. Went to Amy's to then drive to Steph's crib. Left Jon there and started an adventure up into the city.
8:00pm - "God knows when". Fucking insane, crazy, lovely, embarrassing, forgotten, star struck, bruised, hurt, tears, feared, random, good looking, intoxicated night.
Sunday:
7:30am - 8:00am. What a long train ride home.
9:00am - 4:00pm. Slept, recovered from one insane night.
Monday:
8:30am. I awoke from one mighty slumber.
9:00am - 12:00pm. Packing my luggage case once again.
12:00pm - 12:54pm. Drafted my blog.
3:30pm - 5:30pm. Picked up Georgia and Kayla. Went to purchase travel insurance and withdraw the rest of my money from my account.
6:30pm - 9:30pm. The ladies came over for some "Goodbye" cake.
9:30pm. The goodbyes were said, the tears did fall. I shall miss you all so very much.

There is so much that has passed in the last week. So much craziness I didn't even think I could have accomplished. That said I did not accomplish these acts alone. To everyone that made it all happen, Thank you dearly. I really did enjoy all, even the parts I regret so very, very much. Thank you each and every one of you.

These are the memories..
Mish loves her Polaroids. This is OUR Polaroid.
Photobucket

I love that she notices. I was in need of new journal. Thank you for my Birthday present.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brittney.Jake.Sheena
Photobucket
He crushed me when he jumped into the crowd. It was lovely.

Jess it was so good to see you. I'm so glad I stalked you in to meet Bluejuice.
Photobucket

Thanking you. The holidays and Bluejuice.
Photobucket

So here are a few things that occurred Saturday night.
Photobucket

The not so pretty morning after.
Photobucket
My friends all decided to salvage what they could from my room.
Photobucket

Dear home, I am so very sad to leave, but to tell you the truth, it has not hit me yet. The goodbyes have not yet been said, so maybe then, maybe tonight the tears will fall.


Sincerely yours
Sheena Perndorfer


Gabrielle Hall..
"one day soon it will hit me that your presents is missing and that will be when i realise that you are actually gone. I am sad that you must go, but so proud that you are doing something so amazing for yourself. I have never been good with words so that was me trying to say, i will miss you with my whole heart and hope god blesses you with delightful experiences and sends you on a safe journey. Xx"

Brittney Martin..
"dear sheena, i hope you have the time of your life on your trip! I really wish we were good friends long before you leaving but better late than never! I'm really going to miss you but you will have so much fun and we will have skype dates and you will tell me all about it! Have a safe flight and i'll talk to you soon. All the best, (heart) brinny"

This is goodbye for now, not forever. I promise.


1 comment:

  1. ou al say you're not good with words but in the words of River Phoenix, "in simplicity there is truth" and all I'm reading is sincere honesty. Sheena (no middle name) Perndorfer, there will be so many stories to tell that your mouth will move too slow for your thoughts and you will get frustrated that we weren't there to experience every single second of it with you - and believe us, we're green with envy about that too. Yet, to paraphrase the Almighty (Harry Potter), there are things in life that are to be experienced alone. Kayla and I eagerly await "the plan" and will hold our secrets to the grave (just like the shoe incident at Summer Camp). Eat some sushi with Ralphy for me. Always yours...

    ReplyDelete