Thursday, May 20, 2010

Australia 5:29pm

Austria 11:30am


"Do you know what I hate? That my family is all over the world. I cannot be with one without missing the other."


Australia 12:11am

Austria 6:11pm


I sit here knowing that everyone's gone oinking tonight. That's right, all the peeps minus the juvies have gone to the "Swinging Pig". I wish I was there so very much, I really do, but instead I am here on the otherside of the world. On the other hand, I shall be re-entering the King's castle once again, soon. To write an email, because here in my home I have no internet.


Today I did not do much at all. I think the most exciting thing I did today was flick through multiple photo albums, old ones containing my mother and her friends, I then moved onto my baby photographs followed by one's of family. The tears started to fall, and they would not stop. They just kept on falling and my heart kept on aching, my mind kept on hurting. It hit me, I am alone, I miss them all so, so, so very much. I wish to see them all. Right now, right then.


I cannot wait to skype someone yet again, today with George was pure bliss.


I have no photographs today, just writing. For that is all I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment