Monday, May 31, 2010

"Soaking up the Spanish sun."

Australia 4:54pm
Austria 10:54am
Spain 10:54am

Yesterday was bliss. I spent the whole afternoon till sunset in the sun. I also managed to get a healthy midsummer's glow. Today I will continue this transition from vanilla chocolate to sexual chocolate.

I spent the morning sleeping (literally) having my breakfast at 12pm. I then spent a good couple of hours on the internet chatting with loved ones back home. Lunch was about 4pm then from there on in was the hottest part of the day, this meant baking time. Hayley came round which was lovely, and we spent the time "swinging by the pool" sipping tropical juice out of Maccas "I'm loving it" coffee mugs. It was lovely.

Soaking up the Spanish sun.
Photobucket

Photobucket
"I'm loving it."
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment