Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Up, up, and away.

Current time Perth, Australia 4:16pm
Current time Dubai airport 12:00pm
Current time Waldkirchen, Austria 10:17am

Altitude: 12192 metres
Ground speed: 861 km/h
My ears hear: Cousins - Vampire Weekend.

So finally I'm here, well not here as in home in Waldkirchen, but here on my way. This plane ride is not so bad. I'm sitting on a family row of 4 all alone. That's right, I have 3 mini televisions and 4 seats to myself. However If I had a choice I'd rather be sitting up back with those good looking boys.

So usually I really enjoy plane food, but to tell you the truth I was disappointed this time round.

I did manage to get some shut eye though which is always good, but then again I guess I had no excuse too with the ample space for my toosh. Arriving at Dubai airport was definitely a shock to my system. As I walked through those opened doors onto that ramp I felt like l would melt to the floor within the nest few seconds. "A lovely 30 degree heat day" quote the pilot. The heat was so overwhelming, but I guess that's the joys of travel.

Right now I'm sitting on this navy blue vinyl reclined chair. Next to some other passengers awaiting to bored the next flight to Munich Germany. I'm running out of time for this blog, because people are boarding the aircraft. I'm thinking maybe I should go next. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can but for now here's a letter from me to you about my travel journey so far. Ciao.

Everyone back home I miss you and hope to speak to you all soon. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to know that your having a pleasant flight :) Oh that feeling of stopping off at an aiport and seeing so many new strangers excites me oh so much. I really miss you S, keep on smiling and soldering on!


    -M ♥

    ReplyDelete