Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Spain here I come"

Australia 4:53
Austria 10:53 am

I'm sitting here at an airport excited to board and finally able make my flight to Spain for some sexy, sexy men. I spoke to the family last night and they are so very excited to see me, this makes me excited, but leaving makes me sad, because I would have liked to stay home a while longer with family and friends. My short time here was really alot of fun, but I know that it's not the end because I'll be back in a while only 2 short months and I can be the party animal I was born to be.

I am so grateful for this experience, and I promise to cherish every moment.

I'm sitting on a blue chair beside this beautiful Spanish girl, I stare at a primary school who's just made their way through the big glass doors to study and observe the plane's and ports. I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. S! I miss you sooo much! I'm glad you are having such a thrilling time over in Europe. Go out there and have some more fun! I can't believe how much blog post's I have missed from you, all those pictures all those adventures ♥

    ReplyDelete