Sunday, May 23, 2010

"An absolutely derish night piller dancing"

Australia 10:51pm
Austria 4:51pm

So alot of good happened last night. Too much good. I love that everyone buys me drink. I love that everyone buys me food. I love that everyone talks to me.

So here are some photographs...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So many more were taken, but I thought I'd stick to the basics.

Today not much was done. I slept off the pain then woke up to the comforting food of roast chicken. Then I went to a friend's for some time on the internet and talking to loved one's back home. I loved telling my stories of the night's happenings, I wished them there every second.

I'm not too sure what I'm doing tonight, I was going to go to the beer fest yet again, but I really do not know. It depends on whether the bus holds a seat for me toosh, but the odds are against me tonight. Maybe a nice night spent with the friend is all I will be capable tonight.

Sincerely yours
Langing



No comments:

Post a Comment