Sunday, May 16, 2010

"To wander aimlessly is bliss"

Australia 4:42pm

Austria 10:42pm

I sit in the family room alone, writing to you.


I just got in from one frosty morning walk through a fate. My nose is frozen, my fingers are frozen, my toes are frozen. I did not think it could be so very cold on a spring's day, but you have proven me wrong weather man. It is only 6 degrees outside and the wind bites. I am stupid and have not done any washing until this morning, so I have no clothes left to wear. I walked out from my room in a grey sweater dress, navy tights, leather jacket and purple scarf, now I have come to realise that this was probably not the most appropriate attire to wear on a day like today.


Photobucket


Australia 5:16pm

Austria 11:16pm

I'm sitting here reminiscing, listening to the Kings and watching my old pictures flash across the screen.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Inspirational graduation.

Me and Amy are so very fun.

Matthew and Nathan have seen the light.

Happy Birthday Kayla.

I really do not remember.

Me and Gabbi at One Night Stand.

Odoyle Rules.

George our sik drummer.

At Winter camp.

I just love hiking.

"You can have whatever you like"

Attempt 3 people tower.

Bec's partay.

Summer camp 06 with Gabrielle Hall.


Australia 6:13pm

Austria 12:13pm

I just got off the phone to my mother. I hate that I get tears in my eyes every time i speak to her. I hate that my heart hurts every time I speak to her.


I spoke to my Tanty Rosie. She was so very excited when I revealed to her that I do not wish to live in Rockingham for the rest of my life, but instead move here to Waldkirchen, to stay forever, I think, I hope.


Australia 7:07pm

Austria 1:07pm

It never fails to amaze me. "Us girls never get tired of playing dress-ups, ever."


Australia 7:33pm

Austria 1:33pm


I feel like I've wasted the entire morning, I feel as If I should have accomplished so much more. But instead I am here, sitting, waiting for something exciting to happen. I think I will go for an exploration soon, not one into the wilderness, though that is what I truly wish to do. But the weather will not permit me to do so, it's just too cold, the wind too strong to make such a venture. I think that maybe I will go forth to a friend, to visit Alex. Maybe on the way I will stop to visit the King, a request from my dear friend Miss Marcy, for I know she would be thrilled with the news of me doing so. I must bear letter's and gifts from my little sister to his. I think that's what I shall do. So now I must get my coat and be on my way. Ciao


Australia 10:00pm

Austria 4:00pm


The weather is fine now, the sun has come out to say it's hello to me and to the world. I am now doing what I have wanted to do since I awoke this morning. Go exploring yet again. I have moved from the Kings to Lykke Li, a lovely transition. The wind is still a bit chill, but bearable. I have decided not to venture into the King's domain. I am sorry Miss Marcy, but his sister, Astrid is not at home, she is still with her school on a school field trip and will not return till the morrow, so I cannot deliver the goods to her now, not today.


There are so many insects buzzing around above my head. I have grown an appreciation for them all because of my beloved Biology teacher, Mr. Dymock.


Soon I will leave this hide away and go to my friend Alex's house, but for now I will sit and just enjoy, enjoy everything about this place and everything that's brought me here. Be joyful in the decision I've made to come to this place Waldkirchen, be joyful that I'm doing this, be proud that I was not afraid, be simply happy because I am here alive in a place some only dream of.


"I want to get up and dance, dance, dance. I want to get up and sing, sing, sing. This place brings so much joy to my soul." - Langing

1 comment:

  1. you are most certainly welcome dear S. gosh I miss you so much! I cant help but think that the last time I had a hot chocolate was with you at the bar we found :( I know your having a wild one, gosh those woods look beautiful! Skins moment is what it is, just add some magic dust and the night is alive, oh I do wish I was there! do double everything for me ;) hehehe

    x

    ReplyDelete