Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Australia 4:12am
Austria 10:12pm
Spain 10:12pm

Wow, dinner was unusually early tonight, it was good. That's one thing I do not like about this place, food is always so late in the day, breakfast (well this is partly my fault) is at 10am, then lunch is at 3.30pm, then dinner is usually about 9.30pm. So I am not out till late. I shouldn't be eating so late, it doesn't give me enough time to digest the food just consumed, this could be bad.. Very bad.

Today was nothing than the norm. So here's the list of my duties.

1. Wake up
2. Breakfast time
3. Reading
4. Sun baking
5. Shower
6. Reading
7. Lunch
8. Cartoons
9. English class prep.
10. Ramon's English class
11. Entertaining Jacobo
12. Snack time, which means I shovel as much food as I can into Jacobo's mouth before he says "NO!"
13. Karate time for Ramon
14. Walked around town to purchase:
  • A new pair of shoes for Jacobo
  • Some boxes for storing clothes in the house
  • New white singlets for Cecilia

15. Returned a pink hat to the sport's store
16. Nuria showed me the dental clinic
17. Drove to Pick up Ramon
18. Home time
19. I was to mind Jacobo by the pool
20. He was being a little shit so we brought him inside
21. Bath time for Jacobo / homework time for Ramon
22. Watched Spirit with Jacobo
23. Helped with dinner
24. Dinner time
25. Clean up time
26. Sheena's time


I am surprisingly picking up a few Spanish words, Buenos Noches

    No comments:

    Post a Comment