Thursday, July 1, 2010

A day of excitement and celebration.

Australia 4:43am
Austria 10:43pm
Spain 10:43pm

It's been a while since I blogged. I feel like so much has happened since last I wrote. I am loving this all too much, having the time of my life, living this chapter of my life in Spain. Hayley thank you so much for all the fin times and insanely appealing photographs. Brooke I miss you dearly and wish you home to PALMA, though I know you'll be "Living it up" in Madrid Spain (You bitch).

I finally have caught up on my much needed sleep and am even awaking from my slumber earlier than normal.

I have spent mornings aimlessly wandering sunflower fields. I have spent my mornings riding the bicycle into town. I have spent my mornings with family back home.

I have some very exciting news. I have decided to move my Au pairing job closer to home. The thought of living so very far from home was too much pain. So I did it, the email was sent, and my profile back up and running. Guess what!? Within a couple hours I had multiple emails. I was so excited, I felt almost famous. It was so much easier the 2nd time round to find a family. So today on the 1st of the month I found a beautiful family, one I know I will have alot of fun with, one closer to home, one where I get a 3 day weekend every weekend. I skyped them this morning and had so much fun speaking with them, I was sad to say goodbye, I wish I could go there now, but soon, only 37 more days till I go home, only 63 till I will start. I really cannot wait.

Photobucket
Me and Sweden
Photobucket
Gotta love the park
Photobucket
"Dude, where are you?"
Photobucket
To wander aimlessly is bliss
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hayley's an artist
Photobucket
It's appropriately named, Smiley
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am "Rocking the Converse"
Photobucket
Myself and Cecilia

Today is also my Mother's and my Abuelo's Happy, Happy Birthday.

So there you have it, a day of excitement and celebration.

Adios.

1 comment:

  1. sunny pictures!!!!! unfortunatelly here we are already in winter time....with black and dark sky :S

    ReplyDelete