Monday, July 5, 2010

"Dear diary"

Monday the 5th of July 2010

Australia 5:35am
Austria 11:35pm
Spain 11:35pm

Nothing too exciting has passed since last I wrote upon you. Paris here I come.

Saturday the 3rd of July 2010


I sit at a place where the sea meets the sky. Where there are no boundaries, no ends to the earth. I do not have much time here because each night brings another day and each day brings me closer and closer to the time I will fly.


To my Diary,

So much has passed since I wrote in you last. I wish I'd been more constant, but my memories will be within me forever. These memories to last a life time, these memories to tell the world, these memories to remind. Every time I stop and think I can never believe. "An intangible dream." But I am wrong, because I am here, and I am living the dream. I have surprised myself with my courage and ability to throw away the shame and keep on going. With my ability to take everything in and appreciate everything, everything. So much more is still to happen. So much is going to change, for I know I am growing, I know I am changing - for the better. Everything leading up till now and on into the future is a challenge, and will be a challenge, life is a challenge, One I have thrown myself into. I will always remember this.

Sincerely yours
Sheena Perndorfer

Sunday the 4th of July 2010

How can someone be so selfish?

I never thought I could want my alone time so much. I thank them so much for giving this to me. I can tell I will fall into a slumber in the car tonight. There is no way I am going to make the 3 hour car ride conscious.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment